Due to the severe weather and travel and travel conditions, along with the closure of Queen's Park this afternoon, we have made the decision to cancel training this evening and tomorrow morning for National, Junior National and Regional Squads.
We will keep an eye on the weather tomorrow and post any further updates to the blog as soon as we can, please keep an eye out for these.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could help spread the word with regards to any cancellation messages sent out to ensure everyone receives them. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Enjoy the snow day!